Representing Injured Persons In Hawai’i For Over 25 Years
Daniel P. Kirley, Esq.
After graduating from Punahou School in 1986, Dan Kirley completed his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1990. He graduated from McGeorge School of Law/University of the Pacific in 1993. Dan is admitted to practice both in California and Hawaii. He has worked on three reported appellate cases and served as a contributing author for the 1999 Hawaii State Bar Association's "Hawaii Motor Vehicle Collision Manual.
- Personal Injury
- Hawaii, 1994
- California, 1993
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1993
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- Bachelor of Arts - 1990
- Punahou School in 1986
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- Hawaii Association for Justice, Member
- Named as “Best Lawyer” by The Best Lawyers of America© in the areas of Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, published in US News & World Report© and Honolulu Magazine©’s Best Lawyers magazine since 2020
- Selected to Super Lawyers, 2014
- Contributing Author, Hawaii Motor Vehicle Collision Manual, Hawaii State Bar Association, 1999