Skilled Representation For Maritime Injuries

After a personal injury on the water, you may be surprised to learn that there are some differences between typical personal injury claims and maritime personal injury claims. To help you protect your best interests in your case, you deserve to have a personal injury lawyer on your side who knows the law and how to help you.

At Mattoch & Kirley, LLLC our lawyers have been defending the people of Hawai’i after a personal injury for more than 25 years. With so much exposure to the ocean, it is only natural that maritime injuries occur. Thankfully, we know the law surrounding these cases and how to navigate the challenges surrounding them.

Types Of Maritime Injuries

One of the most common forms of maritime injury cases we take is Jones Act violations. The Jones Act ensures that maritime workers receive the medical care and living expense compensation they deserve after a workplace injury. Part of what makes a Jones Act injury different from an accident on the land is that these victims deserve total compensation for their injuries and not just a fraction of the total.

We also help clients recover from accidents involving:

  • Diving injuries
  • Dock and pier accidents
  • Boating accidents
  • Barge injuries
  • Admiralty law
  • Wrongful death

We are ready to do what it takes to develop a custom-tailored strategy that you can depend on. From consulting with expert witnesses to gathering medical documentation, we are willing to do what is necessary to help you.

Trust In Our Guidance

No one should have to go through a personal injury claim on their own, especially one as complex as a maritime injury. If you are looking for experienced and committed representation through your personal injury claim, contact our offices in Honolulu, Hilo and Kailua-Kona. Call us at 808-751-1005 or 855-478-2068 or email us here to schedule your initial consultation today.